<woooork in progress>
What I’m working on is to start a stream and open a Remote port over ssh tunnel – this is going to be designed for extremely high availability hosting.
concept is this
- main audio machine not accessible from external IP – but could open ssh connection out or initiate stream
- would need to be streamed to server – pre encoded to final stream.
- ideally – the system to stream from is Linux based – command line only
- use ssh tunnel push mode (-R1234:localhost:1234) then optimally multistream from external server
- configuration of local machine should remain simple so that this could be replicated anywhere.